2010年12月22日星期三

replica rolex 116518-MDL Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Men's Watch felt good to get away from the boat

While home, I also added a few more names to the list of People Who Wish They Could Come Sailing With Us:-My mothers boss-At least one of my folks neighbors-Half of my friends, including one whos just finishing grad school and afraid to look for a job-At least one former coworkerHeckling and eager stowaways aside, replica rolex 116518-MDL Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Men's Watch felt good to get away from the boat and gain some some perspective. Onboard Syzygy, its easy to get so involved, so focused, so lost within a project that its impossible to decompress or relax. At the same time, being away from the boat was also disorienting. Soon enough, withdrawn from the boat, I found myself getting antsy. I chalked it up as an urge to tinker. The urge to repair and build was so physical — like I needed to hold tools in my hands lest they curl up and wither — that I had to wonder if the sailboat thing hadn’t changed me.

This may involve some judicious sharpening, altering contrast and levels, maybe some fill light or more depth by raising the black levels, Many photos can be given more ‘punch’ with adobes clarity and vibrance sliders.The point is, almost any photo will look better with post-processing. For those of us who are not idle billionaires and do not have the time replica rolex Oyster Perpetual Day-Date Men's Watch to learn the infinite vagaries of post –processing software, I really like Scott Kelby’s series on Photoshop or Lightroom for Digital photographers.

Rather than go into theory, he just gives a step-by-step guide on the most common tasks. For those who enjoy learning from ‘moving pictures’ rather by book, there is a wealth of free information on post processing from podcasts and replica rolex 116200-BKRO Oyster Perpetual Datejust Men's Watch YouTube. I like Photoshop User TV on iTunes podcast, which also features more of the uber-geek Scot Kelby.The main thing to consider when post-processing, especially for the beginner is to keep a copy of the un-manipulated original.