2011年12月29日星期四

One of the Flower Girl Dresses

One of the most recent tasks I have performed for Dream Now Publication may be a lot of bridal trend study and wrote an article about Kate Middleton?¡¥s wedding ceremony dress. The write-up is printed on the initial web page on Dream Now?¡¥s Site . Writing this piecabout Kate?¡¥s type and existing bridal trest me really a bit. The wedding ceremony world is this kind of a diverse world compared to fashion design globe I reside and take in myself in. Although I'm influenced by certain developments, stylists, subjects and artwork, I nonetheless love to acquire assignments thrown at me that I can get a problem from. The subsequent assignment I've to compose about may be a 1,000 term post about Rachel Zoe, her fashion styling carreer, new child and lifestyle like a stylist now.


Right after I write this write-up, my boss mentioned that she is likely to pitch it to the Rachel Zoe Manifeste Relations group for an interview with both Rachel Zoe herself, or her primary assistant. I'm super ecstatic to start working on this and researching current details about Zoe and to begin composing about her. I have never ever gotten such an astounding opportunity to write for this kind of a properly recognized stylist and potentially have the article be the cause why she claims indeed to getting interviewed. =] So stoked ! Anyway, check out www.dreamnowmag.com along with their Facebook page, and Twitter for a lot more information on the latest content which the staff and I've been publishing, including my write-up about Kate Middleton and her marriage ceremony style!

Flower Girl Dresses
bride dresses